公司地址：Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Quarry Bay 联系电话：N/A
Event Associate (Job Number:006366)
1. An appropriate or university qualification with a proven track-record and 2 years’ experience in event production, travel and logistics.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills, in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is nice to have.
3. Proven experience supporting the production and implementation of events.
4. Experience with delegate registration and speaker travel logistics and communications for events.
5. Experience with the development of print and digital materials for events and marketing purposes.
6. Experience managing hotels – research, budget negotiations, F&B, rooming, etc.
7. Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors.
8. The ability to complete challenging projects of the highest quality on time.
9. A strong commitment and dedication to the agency’s success as well as your personal career.
10. The ability to work autonomously.
11. Good attention to detail, highly organized and proactive.
12. Good initiative and ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions.
13. Willing to travel within the Asia Pacific region and, occasionally, beyond.
14. Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Internet, on-line services.
1. As the Event Associate in the healthcare team, you will support multiple client accounts and the conferencing lead to deliver a range of events, from small round-table meetings to large professional conferences.
2. You will be involved with hotel management, event production, travel coordination and logistics support. Core tasks include event production and planning, hotel and venue management, flight reservations and itinerary development, material production and development.
3. You should demonstrate strong communication and time management skills, show initiative and an ability to manage deadlines consistently.
4. You should also be able to manage priorities to ensure seamless tactical execution of client projects and events.